SageSpot is a place for individuals to participate in meaningful conversations on topics and interests that they are truly passionate about. We are trying to change the way we interact in the digital world. The problem with the digital world is that sometimes, it is easy to forget that the person you are talking to is a real-life human being. These guiding principles are a subtle reminder of that.
We would love to not have to enforce the policies below but if we do, this is generally how we will proceed:
- A gentle reminder or two of the rules
- Brief account suspension
- (Hopefully, we never get to this) Banning of account and/or removal of inflammatory content
- Every individual has the right to an experience free of harassment, bullying, and threat of violence. Any Creator or User who incites violence or promotes hate based on identity or vulnerability will be banned.
- Accounts that promote and/or participate in the following will not be tolerated on the SageSpot platform:
- Abuse and Harassment
- Hateful and Threatening Conduct
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Terrorism and Violent Extremism
- Suicide and Self-Harm
- Graphic Media (Including violence and adult content)
- Illegal or Certain Regulated Goods and Services
- Respect one another's privacy. Revealing someone's personal and/or confidential information is never allowed without their express authorization and permission.
- Users may not post or share intimate photos or videos of individuals that were produced or distributed without their consent.
- No accounts should ever impersonate an individual or entity in a manner that is purposefully misleading or deceiving.
- Accounts may not violate or infringe on other's property rights.
- What happens on SageSpot stays on SageSpot. Do not transport content to other sites for non-paying individuals to view.
- SageSpot is a platform built to rescue Creators and Users from advertisements. As such, no account is permitted to post or display content that includes third-party advertising without prior consent.
- SageSpot does not allow the following individuals and/or entities on its platform:
- Politicians and/or Politically Affiliated Organizations
- Dangerous Organizations
- If you come across behavior that you believe is in violation of these policies, please flag and report it to our team via the "Reporting Tool".
- Lastly, we are all working very hard to make a beautiful place for people to have excellent conversations and experiences online, please don't tamper with or work to destroy what we have built here.
SageSpot may change these policies from time to time in order to further its pursuit of creating a better online experience for all.
© 2021 SageSpot. All rights reserved.